Expand my Community achievements bar.

AEM & salesforce data cloud/ marketing cloud

Level 1

Hi Community, 

Just wondering - Salesforces integrates into their own MC Personalization Product. Can their segments also be used for Adobe Target personalization.

3 Replies

Administrator

Hi @LamiLamLam , I'm a bit confused with this question. Can you give more context? And you might want to also ask this in the Target community as well. 

Level 1

Hi @seanrobinson . My apology, let me try to be clearer. We are talking about the ability to customize web experience for different users. Salesforces uses their own marketing cloud to push segments into personalized web experiences. Is there a way for us to use those Salesforces segments to achieve same on AdobeEM?

Level 2

Not sure if you have already solved this @LamiLamLam but my company Datajoin can integrate segments from Salesforce MC into Adobe Analytics, which can then be used in Adobe Target.

We can also push any lead attributes (job title, account, industry) and events (lead status changes) into Adobe Analytics for event more segmentation power. Here is a sample with Marketo, but it would be the same for Salesforce MC.

If you have questions feel free to DM and I will do my best to answer!