Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Adobe UI Configuration

Level 2

Issue: I have 250 affiliate sites who make up our global company. Each site pays our global team to provide reporting on how their site is performing (dashboard). Our Global manager wants a report on how the company is doing as a whole and by affiliate site/s, he also wants insight for pathing across affiliate domains.

Question: How do I configure that in the Adobe UI? Do I set up one global report suite, and then set up 250 more report suites to represent the affiliates- how will this affect cross visit pathing/reporting? Or can I set up one report suite and use the channel or server variable to account for the 250 affiliate sites? If I can use the channel/server variable, does Adobe allow segmentation at that level for me to see a breakdown by site and also a holistic view-If so how? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Danielle,

From what I have understood from your situation is that you want to track your affiliate sites as well as measure the cross domain interaction that is happening. I think setting up a global report suite would be a better idea than to use variables in a single report suite as it would make implementation very complex given the high number of affiliates. However, i would request you to go through this document which lists the considerations that should be analyzed for a global report suite - https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/help/en_US/reference/rollup_report_suite.html

Thanks,

TM

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Danielle,

From what I have understood from your situation is that you want to track your affiliate sites as well as measure the cross domain interaction that is happening. I think setting up a global report suite would be a better idea than to use variables in a single report suite as it would make implementation very complex given the high number of affiliates. However, i would request you to go through this document which lists the considerations that should be analyzed for a global report suite - https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/help/en_US/reference/rollup_report_suite.html

Thanks,

TM