Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Adobe Report Builder Not Launching

Level 1

Hi Guys,

I downloaded the report builder a couple of weeks ago and it all worked fine, however now when i start excel and try and access the builder through the add-ins ribbon the sign in screen does not appear and the sheet continues to load with the only other window opening being but it never progressing from there. 

adobe report builder issue.JPG

Has anyone experienced this and if so found a solution? 

Thanks,

Nick

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi have you by chance changed, PC or network you connect to? If so make sure your firewall is not blocking ports 80 and 443. I have also seen in some larger network environments something called vlan(IT may have connected you to a new one). It then blocks those 2 ports.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi @NickHockin ,

Can you please try the following:

1) What is the default browser? Are you able to access Analytics in the default browser? You may want to try deleting cache/cookies of the default browser and see.

2) Can you please try upgrading your RB version and see if that works?

3) Are you on VPN? If yes, can you please try accessing outside VPN network or on a different network?

Thanks!

Level 1

Hey,

I believe the default browser of excel is internet explorer, which when i try to login to Adobe through it just gets stuck on the loading screen.

I am just in the process of uninstalling and reinstalling the add in so will let you know if that works

No not on any VPN currently,

Cheers,

Nick

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi have you by chance changed, PC or network you connect to? If so make sure your firewall is not blocking ports 80 and 443. I have also seen in some larger network environments something called vlan(IT may have connected you to a new one). It then blocks those 2 ports.