Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Adobe Marketing Cloud Help - marketing channels

Level 1

I have the questions regarding  Adobe Marketing CLOUD – Omniture report.
I could breakdown the traffic data by marketing channels > First touch channel” to look at how the searcher reach our campaign. 
And I want to know is that what “Other internal websites” is ? Can you please illustrate how the searcher could reach the landing page with the tracking code by other internal websites? Or any definition of this channel?

Thanks for your help in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Lam,

Welcome to the Adobe Analytics Community!

The 'Other Internal Websites' you are referring to is a Marketing Channel defined in the Marketing Channel Processing Rules. You would have to check the definition of this channel in the Marketing Channel Manager. You would need admin privileges. Here is how you can access it: 

Click Analytics > Admin Tools > Report Suites.
On the Report Suite Manager page, select the report suite.
Click Edit Settings > Marketing Channels > Marketing Channel Manager.

Let me know if that helps you.

Tanmay

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Lam,

Welcome to the Adobe Analytics Community!

The 'Other Internal Websites' you are referring to is a Marketing Channel defined in the Marketing Channel Processing Rules. You would have to check the definition of this channel in the Marketing Channel Manager. You would need admin privileges. Here is how you can access it: 

Click Analytics > Admin Tools > Report Suites.
On the Report Suite Manager page, select the report suite.
Click Edit Settings > Marketing Channels > Marketing Channel Manager.

Let me know if that helps you.

Tanmay