Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Adobe feed data - mismatches in records count

Level 1

Hi,

I have created a daily data feed for adobe analytics data to blob storage. As part of the data feed we are receiving a meta data information(.txt file) with records count information which is mismatching with actual records count available in hit_data file. This is happening randomly only. Has anyone experienced this? Is it the issue with data feed? Please let me know if any more information is required.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Asif, in order to troubleshoot this, we'd need to look at individual data feed files. I think this question would be more apt to raise as a ticket with customer care. That way we wouldn't need to worry about exposing data publicly.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Asif, in order to troubleshoot this, we'd need to look at individual data feed files. I think this question would be more apt to raise as a ticket with customer care. That way we wouldn't need to worry about exposing data publicly.

Thanks!