There was a similar question but it hasn't yet been answered [https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/aep-debugger-ideas/network-requests-not-appearing/i...
In the first screenshot, Adobe Analytics, there are no events. In the second screenshot, Launch, there are events. However the data is visible in the console, screenshot 3. It is only this one site that behaves like this. Other sites perform normally and events are shown. I'm obviously doing something wrong, but I don't know what. Thanks.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Yes the server call is there. But now, after not having used the debugger for a while, I tried again and it is working normally. Thanks for checking!
After not having used the debugger for a while, I tried again and it is working normally.
I can't say what the problem was or what changed to make it work.