Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Adobe Excel Report Builder - Unable to login due to Page Not Found

Level 1

I was using last week to successfully login to Adobe Excel Report Builder.
This morning all I get:

sukkhap54420907_0-1616980829563.png

Is there any way to resolve this?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

@sukkhap54420907 @sarahchatts  There was an on-going issue with the Report Builder login which has been resolved now. Please try logging in the report builder. Also, please update the Report Builder to the latest version.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 1

@sukkhap54420907 We are facing this issue also. I chatted with client care who confirmed there is 'some kind of issue' with accessing the login page, being worked on.

There was maintenance last night so it could be related. I can post back here if I get an update to my clientcare chat.

Level 1
I had to go to a different laptop (personal) to run Adobe Analytics Excel Report Builder. Why it worked on my laptop and not on the corporate laptop, STRANGE.

Level 1

Oh thanks for that - both of us experiencing the issue are working from home, so can't really try alternatives! I did find this, maybe the firewall on your corporate laptop:  https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/analytics/analyze/report-builder/troubleshoot.html?lang=en#s...

Correct answer by
Level 7

@sukkhap54420907 @sarahchatts  There was an on-going issue with the Report Builder login which has been resolved now. Please try logging in the report builder. Also, please update the Report Builder to the latest version.