Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Adobe Digital University profile credentials for Adobe Analytics Account Login.

Level 1

How can I get credentials for Adobe Digital University. In solution partner video, instructor has mentioned about the credentials for this practice website for exercise. Please refer attached image.
Instructor has mentioned that learner will get credentials from adobe but didn't specify the process or URL location to get the same.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

HI Aman, 

Is the video you are going through subscribed or on-demand? It would be great if its possible to share the video to get the context of the requirement. 

Please check your Direct Message for contact details of dcrookston. Thanks!

Tanmay

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 10

Hi Aman, 

I think there is a misunderstanding here. Adobe Digital University is a portal where you have courses related all adobe solutions on demand ( http://digitalu.adobe.com ). If you want access to those courses you could send an email to contentdelivery@adobe.com. For an access to Adobe Analytics Solution you would have to contact your instructor of the course you have enrolled for and he would provide you with a test account login. Let me know of you want any additional information. Thanks!

Tanmay

Level 1

Thanks Tanmay for your quick reply. I might not asked question with clarity in my previous post. Please refer attached image of my previous post.
I needs credentials of Adobe Digital University profile under Adobe Analytics Tools. So, I can complete the exercise mentioned in solution partner video tutorials.
Also, how can I contact video instructor (dcrookston) ?

Correct answer by
Level 10

HI Aman, 

Is the video you are going through subscribed or on-demand? It would be great if its possible to share the video to get the context of the requirement. 

Please check your Direct Message for contact details of dcrookston. Thanks!

Tanmay