Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Adobe analytics website is slow.

Level 1

hi!

I have been trying to get started with adobe analytics for quite sometime now but it seems the website is just terribly slow. I mean to say that, when i logon to the website, it just keeps on showing me the loading screen and nothing actually shows up for quite some time. It seems sort of impossible to do anything when the website itself is slow. 

Keep in mind, I have a fast internet connection, there are no other downloads going on the background and switching browsers from Chrome to Mozilla to Microsoft Edge is of no use. My current screen has been stuck at this for so long and it doesnt look like it is going to fix itself anytime soon. Is there something that im doing wrong or is the website itself this slow? any solutions? please let me know, thanks! screenshot.jpg

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi @PIDDI ,

I sometimes see this myself.  The trick that I use is I will log out and then delete all of my cookies from the adobe.com domain.  That seems to do the trick most of the time.  

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi @PIDDI ,

I sometimes see this myself.  The trick that I use is I will log out and then delete all of my cookies from the adobe.com domain.  That seems to do the trick most of the time.  

Level 4

Status.adobe.com does not shows any on going issue, if the issue is still persistent check with client care team for any DC specific issues.  

Level 7

@PIDDI  Are you using any VPN ? If yes than can you please try changing the network connection and then try logging in ? If you are still facing the same issue than check for any error in Console window by Right Clicking anywhere -> Inspect -> Console. Provide the screenshot of the same.