Expand my Community achievements bar.

Webinar: Adobe Customer Journey Analytics Product Innovations: A Quarterly Overview. Come learn for the Adobe Analytics Product team who will be covering AJO reporting, Graph-based Stitching, guided analysis for CJA, and more!

Adobe Analytics implementation using GTM

Level 2

Hello Community,

I would like to know if anyone has implemented Adobe Analytics using Google Tag Manager. Can someone provide me an easy understandable article or a document that shows step by step procedure to implement various evars/props/events via GTM ?

4 Replies

Level 2

@juliusonyancha Thanks for replying but I went through this article and s_code is not used anymore now to send data. So any updated article will be helpful. Thanks !

Community Advisor

Hi,

If you are still looking for help, while I wouldn't do this myself (cause Adobe Launch is much better than GTM), I know that to use GTM you would basically just be implementing the tracking the "old school" way, adding your AppMeasurement.js and other files onto your pages, and setting your parameters via code, then calling your s.t() or s.tl() send beacon functions....

I've done a lot of that way of tracking in the past, and I could certainly help with such an implementation.