Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Adobe Analytics Foundation Training

Level 1

In the training there is a part where the AppMeasurements.js is edited.

The instructor enters for the s.account variables "adu-sb-partner-dev1, adu-sb-geoglobal" and tells I should have similar string for the Report ID only the number would be different.

But there is nowhere some information about it from where I can get this Report ID. I also can't enter the admin tool.
Do I need to get the Demo of Adobe Analytics to be able to work through the trainings?
Or is there somewhere a link for a training account?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

HI Falk,

Have you got an access to Adobe Analytics? If you have a report suite that you are working on, the s.account variable will be the ID of that report suite. Information regarding the training account could be shared by the instructor himself. If you have the email contact for your instructor you can directly ask him for the same. Let me know if you are facing any roadblocks. Thanks!

Tanmay

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

HI Falk,

Have you got an access to Adobe Analytics? If you have a report suite that you are working on, the s.account variable will be the ID of that report suite. Information regarding the training account could be shared by the instructor himself. If you have the email contact for your instructor you can directly ask him for the same. Let me know if you are facing any roadblocks. Thanks!

Tanmay