Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Adobe analytics data to salesforce ?

Community Advisor

Dear All,

Some part of website data is coming from salesforce. And customer wants to look data into a single platform. Could you please help to guide that what will be the best solution.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Do you mean that your customer wants to view all AA data in Salesforce too?

If so, you will need to build your own integration to export data from AA, then import into Salesforce. How that is done depends on what kinds of data are common in both AA and Salesforce, so that you can not only import the AA data, but also join it with your existing Salesforce data.

I suggest that you speak with your Salesforce account manager to see if they have done any such integration before.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Do you mean that your customer wants to view all AA data in Salesforce too?

If so, you will need to build your own integration to export data from AA, then import into Salesforce. How that is done depends on what kinds of data are common in both AA and Salesforce, so that you can not only import the AA data, but also join it with your existing Salesforce data.

I suggest that you speak with your Salesforce account manager to see if they have done any such integration before.

Level 2

Hi @kamlesh-maddheshiya,

Are you trying to get Adobe Analytics web data into Salesforce? What type of data specifically? Events?

We’ve helped several companies accomplish this and happy to jump on a call to discuss a couple different approaches.