Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Adobe analytics data encryption

Level 1

Hi, I'm looking to get a solution on how to encrypt Adobe analytics data coming from the Data Feeds to SFTP. We have a strict policy of encrypting any third-party data before it lands on our Cloud. Is there a way Adobe provides to encrypt the data?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hey @garimamehra, I think this might require a custom data feed setup; not quite sure if the data encryption might be possible, you might need to get in touch with your CSM, or you can open a ticket to the client care team. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hey @garimamehra, I think this might require a custom data feed setup; not quite sure if the data encryption might be possible, you might need to get in touch with your CSM, or you can open a ticket to the client care team. 

Level 1

Thanks, @f_husain for your prompt response. So does that mean that this will go through the Engineering team? And if I use Adobe SFTP to get the data feed will those be encrypted? Is there any documentation around this that you can provide?

Thanks!

Level 3

Hey @garimamehra, Yes, the engineering services team. If you use Adobe SFTP to transfer data it ensures that nobody can see your data but you. You can refer to this document - https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/analytics/export/ftp-and-sftp/secure-file-transfer-protocol/...