Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Adobe Analytics Business Practitioner Certification Exam

Level 2

Hi All,

Can anyone please help me with the links for good online material to study and prepare for the Adobe Analytics Business Practitioner Certification Exam?

I was able to locate only a DTM And Exam course related online webinar/training material. Any external links for study material will also be helpful.

Thanks

Saurabh Sahni

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi Saurabh,

I found that using the exam guide and the content in the help repository in Adobe I was able to cover most of the concepts

Exam guide:

https://training.adobe.com/certification/exams/analytics-business-practitioner/_jcr_content/sampleEx...

And the Adobe Youtube channel can assist with the newer product concepts.

David

View solution in original post

28 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi Saurabh,

I found that using the exam guide and the content in the help repository in Adobe I was able to cover most of the concepts

Exam guide:

https://training.adobe.com/certification/exams/analytics-business-practitioner/_jcr_content/sampleEx...

And the Adobe Youtube channel can assist with the newer product concepts.

David

Level 1

Dear Saurabh,

I have study material and sample questionaries that I received from Adobe... But as there are in PDF format I will not be able to upload to here...

Please let know an alternative way, with which I can share the requested material.

Did you appear for your exam, already? I attempted one yesterday, but no joy... I am aiming to re-appear sometime during the second week of Oct. :-(

Also, would you be comfortable in sharing the level of your proficiency in Analytics today? I ask this as I am fairly new to this domain and have zero hands-on experience. I am looking for someone who could help me review my prep test and guide me accordingly.

Regards

Shilpa

Level 1

Hi, I am preparing for the Adobe analytics business practitioner exam, and if you can share any material with me on the following email that would be great. Especially, any practice questions. My email is mawh82@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.

MAWH

Level 1
Hi Shilpa, could you share the material with me as well? my email address is : kanchishah04@gmail.com. It'll be extremely helpful if you could share. Thanks in advance

Level 2

Hi Shilpa,

Even I appeared this exam in August 1st week and unfortunately I couldn't clear.

This exam needs to have strong hand on experience with clear concepts.

You will receive scores in 3days, check in which module you scored less and start working on it.

I will retake this exam soon in October.

If you have any study material and sample questions please do share it with me.

I will share my materials with you.

Here is my id - sushantdesai204@gmail.com

Thanks,

Sushant

Level 2

Hi Shilpa,

Thank you for responding to my query.

I haven't appeared for the exam yet but have worked on Adobe Analytics for Reporting for the last few months. I found the reporting part easy , and maybe prior knowledge of Google Analytics helped me in getting comfortable with it. Also, i have been in the data analytics domain for last 10 years hence so far i have not struggled much with Adobe Analytics.

Could you please share the material by email at saurabh.sahni@hotmail.com?

Thanks

Regards,

Saurabh Sahni

Level 2

Hi Sushant,

Could you please share the material with me as well as saurabh.sahni@hotmail.com?

Thanks & All the best

Regards,

Saurabh Sahni

Level 2

Thanks David.

I have started with the material available in the Help Section.

Hope this would be good enough to help with the certification exam.

Thanks

Regards,

Saurabh Sahni

Level 6

Hi David,

Could you have training adobe login for learning purpose.

Share the details to ashok.webanalyst@gmail,com

Regards

Ashok

Level 2

Can I also please have the training materials ? Would be super helpful

goswamisree0@gmail.com

Level 1

Hi all,  I am new to adobe analytics I have just read some lectures from lynda and now I want a any adobe analytics basic certification to show that i have some knowledge about adobe analytics. where can I get that basic level certification.

Level 1

Hi. Do any of you mind sharing the certification training materials to hariharan.rajkumar@gmail.com . Thanks!

Employee

Hi Saurabh,

I am preparing to appear for Analytics Business Practitioner Exam, can you please share the available material with me. My email ID is mdanish.delhi@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Danish

Level 1

I'd like to receive the material too.

My email is karanskapil@gmail.com

Thanks.

Level 1

Could someone please share this to rajatj5@gmail.com as well.

Thank you in advance!

Regards,

Rajat Jain