Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Adobe Analytics and Marketo Integration

Level 2

Hi, 

Earlier this year we moved to using Marketo as our CRM system and since then we have been looking to find how we can integrate Marketo data with our Adobe Analytics instance. We don't currently have Audience Manager as part of our Adobe suite and after speaking to various consultants at Adobe over the past six months they have told us that there is no simple integration between the two systems. I just wanted to see if there are any other customers out there who have found themselves in a similar situation or if anyone has any advice?

Thanks,

Andy

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi @andyprout82 

Here’s a documentation that explains the configuration and integration of Marketo with AA.

Let me know if this documentation is helpful.

Thanks 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi @andyprout82 

Here’s a documentation that explains the configuration and integration of Marketo with AA.

Let me know if this documentation is helpful.

Thanks 

Level 2

Hi @andyprout82,

For syncing segments across Adobe Analytics and Marketo, the documentation that Pankaj provided above is great (for the native integration).

If you want to get data points (job title, person statuses, etc.) into Adobe from Marketo or send AA events (ungated downloads, product analytics events) into Marketo onto custom activities/objects, our company Datajoin offers a light-weight 'Micro Integration' to solve for this.

We just presented on this at Experience Maker's Live last week. Let me know if any questions and best of luck.

Thank you,

Sam