Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!

Add time period and compare time period options not showing on Adobe Analytics

Level 5

Hi again!

I just watched the live "Adobe Experience League Live: Analytics in the office or on the go" (thanks, was helpful) and saw Eric talking about the compare time period and add time period options. It does not appear for me so I asked if this option was available for everybody, which I was answered that it was.
fern1_0-1668795275295.png

I even tried using the same metric shown in the live to double-check:

fern1_1-1668795506351.png

Any idea why? @ericmatisoff1 

3 Replies

Adobe Champion

Are your rows broken down by time periods (day, hours, months, etc)? If so, this option would not be available. If you replace the rows with a dimension, you should be able to see that option when you right-click on the column header.

Level 5

My rows are broken down by the product dimension. That's why I am finding it weird.

fern1_0-1668804767822.png

Community Advisor

Your AA SKU might not support this feature. See the note at https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/analytics/analyze/analysis-workspace/components/calendar-dat... .

Compare Time Periods leverages advanced Calculated Metrics. As a result, it is available only to customers with Analytics Select, Prime, and Ultimate SKUs.