Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Add in Priority order of XT personalised experiences in to Adobe Analytics reporting

Level 2

Hi,

We have multiple XT activitities in Adobe Target and I would really like to try and automate as much of the reporting as possible. I have created a workspace with a freeform table and added in Target Activities + Target experiences. 

However, some of the banners that sit lower down in the XT prioritisation get more traffic so I would really like to be able to add in what number priority the banner is to the workspace so I can share this colleagues and not have to manually update them.

Can anyone advise on how i'mbest to do this please? Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

You can follow the same chronological order (which you have used on Target activity for all XT experiences) on the Workspace freefrom table. Since it's an XT activity, I believe traffic split won't be defined in the Target Activity and likewise the traffic accumulated by the respective experiences will differ from others without any correlation.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Dear petero52240340,

Check whether priority # (The # you set during the activity creation) is getting delivered on the page and try to capture it in a variable. Anyhow Target should load on the library top and thus racing conditions should not arise.

hank You, Pratheep Arun Raj B (Arun) | NextRow DigitalTerryn Winter Analytics

Level 2

We have set an overall priority number to the XT activity (750) out of 999 but I don't want this figure.

I want to know what banner in the XT experience is no. 1,2,3,4 etc.. and as we change the order of the banners are we able to pull through the new priority.

Would we need the recipe ID for or does the recipe id remain the same even if you alter the position in the waterfall? Thanks

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

You can follow the same chronological order (which you have used on Target activity for all XT experiences) on the Workspace freefrom table. Since it's an XT activity, I believe traffic split won't be defined in the Target Activity and likewise the traffic accumulated by the respective experiences will differ from others without any correlation.

Level 2

The main issue we have is that we are creating and adding new experiences all the time and the priority order of the banners change. I think i will just add in a text field above the freeform table and have the prioritised order for stakeholders and just ammend as and when.  

Community Advisor

Got it. I can understand the business priorities.

That's a great thought about adding a text field with priority details.