Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Ad Hoc - Site Analysis Black Screen

Level 1

Hi,

I'm getting a black screen whenever I open up Site Analysis, I can hover over the nodes to see the blue boxes with page name and average page depth but there's no grid or visualization. Is it something wrong with my Java version or could it be another reason?

Thanks,

Thomas

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

With regards to the site analysis report, your graphics card would be the first thing I'd investigate. Download and install the latest drivers for your graphics card, then reboot to see if that works.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 10

Hi Thomas, 

As a first step to investigate, I would request you to delete your .jnlp file and download a fresh file from analytics and also update your java version to the latest one. Try doing the same steps again and see if the issue is still there. Thanks!

Tanmay

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

With regards to the site analysis report, your graphics card would be the first thing I'd investigate. Download and install the latest drivers for your graphics card, then reboot to see if that works.

Level 10

Hi Thomas,

Were you able to fix the black screen issue?