Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Ad Hoc Analysis Flow Report: Remove page from flow view

Former Community Member

Howdy,

Is there a way to remove a page from being displayed in the flow view?  I dont want to exclude it via segment, I just dont want to see it in the flow diagram.

Thants

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi

There is not a way to remove a specific page from a default page flow report if you do not want to utilize segmentation filters. Even if you utilize segmentation filters that may have unintended consequences on the pathing data.

You may want to explore the options with Fallout or Pathfinder that allow you to specify specific sequences (although these are restricted in terms of counts). Also you could pull the Full Paths report and organize by desired line item of the results.

Best,

Brian

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi

There is not a way to remove a specific page from a default page flow report if you do not want to utilize segmentation filters. Even if you utilize segmentation filters that may have unintended consequences on the pathing data.

You may want to explore the options with Fallout or Pathfinder that allow you to specify specific sequences (although these are restricted in terms of counts). Also you could pull the Full Paths report and organize by desired line item of the results.

Best,

Brian