Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

About Omniture Cross Sell Product

Level 2

Hi,

I am putting Product details : 

Analytics analytics = new Analytics();
        HashMap<String, Object> exampleContextData = new HashMap<String, Object>();
        exampleContextData.put("Product Catalog", mProductBean.type);
        exampleContextData.put("Category", mProductBean.Title);
        exampleContextData.put("Tagline", mProductBean.tagline);
        //exampleContextData.put("&&products", mProductBean.Title);
        //Analytics.trackAction("Product view", exampleContextData);
        analytics.trackState("Viewed Product", exampleContextData);

But I am not able to find this on cross sell data. please tell me how to find this there.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Shilpi, are you an admin in Adobe Analytics? If so, you should have access to processing rules. You'll want to check and make sure you're taking the contextData variables and assigning them to Analytics variables (such as props or eVars). If processing rules are not present, contextData variables provide no value whatsoever.

Here's a bit more info on contextData variables: https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/help/kb/en_US/analytics/using/contextdata-variables.html

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Shilpi, are you an admin in Adobe Analytics? If so, you should have access to processing rules. You'll want to check and make sure you're taking the contextData variables and assigning them to Analytics variables (such as props or eVars). If processing rules are not present, contextData variables provide no value whatsoever.

Here's a bit more info on contextData variables: https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/help/kb/en_US/analytics/using/contextdata-variables.html

Level 5

Hi

After implementation , are you debugging it in any packet sniffer like:

firebug

charles

HTTPFOX

Regards

Devinder