the alerts listing always loses the applied filters when browsing between alerts.
Which is very frustrating
Steps to reproduce:
Would be amazing to save the applied filters when browsing.
I am having this issue, seems to be a bug, in 2 scenarios:
Scenario 1: 2 alerts, 2 different filters:
I'm trying to set an alert A on # Visits to screen A.
- I select the screen A via filter.
- Save the alert A.
- Go to / create another alert (ex Alert B)
- Select screen B via filter
- Save the alert B
- Go back to Alert A and you see filter B.
Scenario 2: 1 alert, using OR for 2 filters
I'm trying to set an alert X on (# Visits to screen A) OR (# visits to screen B).
- First filter: I select the screen A.
- Select OR
- Second filter: select screen B
- Save the alert X, close it
- Re-open alert X and both filters show the last one selected (i.e. screen B)