Sign in to Community
Sign in to view all badges
Expand my Community achievements bar.
the alerts listing always loses the applied filters when browsing between alerts.
Which is very frustrating
Steps to reproduce:
Would be amazing to save the applied filters when browsing.
I am having this issue, seems to be a bug, in 2 scenarios:
Scenario 1: 2 alerts, 2 different filters:
I'm trying to set an alert A on # Visits to screen A.
- I select the screen A via filter.
- Save the alert A.
- Go to / create another alert (ex Alert B)
- Select screen B via filter
- Save the alert B
- Go back to Alert A and you see filter B.
Scenario 2: 1 alert, using OR for 2 filters
I'm trying to set an alert X on (# Visits to screen A) OR (# visits to screen B).
- First filter: I select the screen A.
- Select OR
- Second filter: select screen B
- Save the alert X, close it
- Re-open alert X and both filters show the last one selected (i.e. screen B)
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.