Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.

How to get Visitor ID and Session ID in Launch

Level 1

Hello there,

I'm have trouble generating both Visitor ID and Session ID in Adobe Launch with the Adobe Analytics extension. I've looked at this accepted solution on https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-analytics-questions/cookie-id-and-session-id/...  but still do not understand how to get to the IDs. Can anyone provide a step-by-step guide? Thank you in advance! 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 4

Hey @hkhuu1011 - I think you should use The Adobe Experience Cloud Identity Service (ID service) as it provides a universal, persistent ID that identifies your visitors across all the solutions in the Experience Cloud. It can replace ID generation code for services such as Analytics, Audience Manager, Target, and other Experience Cloud solutions or features.