Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.

Confusing on "Fallout" breakdown in Workspace

Level 8
Level 8

Hello everyone,

Now I'd like to ask a question about the breakdown result of "fallout".

As following 2 screen captures show, on "Visit" and "Visitor" level, the breakdown of fallout, does not match with the actual fallout on above "Fallout" chart.

May I have your help to clarify the result?

Does it mean other visits/visitors "Exit" the site?

E.g. on "Visit" level,

with in 1,108,763 visits

> 2,362 visit Activity Map Link = ***

> 456,223 to the rest pages

> 650,178 Exits the website? (650,178=1,108,763-2,362-456,223)

1396213_pastedImage_1.png

1396250_pastedImage_2.png

Thanks in advance for your inputs.

H

1 Reply

Employee Advisor

I'm afraid the question does not make a lot of sense, nor is there enough information here to troubleshoot your issue. Since so many things are blurred out, I can't tell what to properly compare to what, and I don't know what the segment is technically defined as. Based solely on the numbers though, it looks like the segment is pulling in full visits/visitors, while the fallout report is only showing criteria that matched your rules in that specific order.

You're welcome to have a Customer support delegate contact customer care and show them the full data set; that way they can confidently tell you exactly what you're comparing without the need to blur anything out.