Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!

Adhoc/Discovery EOL March 2021: Where to get "site analysis"

Level 8
Level 8

I see the latest notice when login to Adhoc, Adobe insist on making Adhoc/Discover EOL on 2021, March.

May I know where I can get "site analysis" after Discover EOL? Thank you.

it is very helpful to us to identify the user landing experience from respective referrers.

H_L_1-1600918433146.png

And, the CPU usage will be very high when I open more Panel in Adobe Workspace, can you help to let me know how to resolve this?

Again, I am truely upset to hear the decision from Adobe although so many different voices have been in https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-analytics-discussions/intention-to-end-of-lif...

2 Replies

Adobe Champion
Site Analysis was one of my favorite aspects of AdHoc (Discover). Will there ever be anything like it again?

Level 8
Level 8
@ActiveMitchell, I just moved to Adobe Workspace for about 2 weeks, cannot stand anymore. When I try to create calculated metrics in a table, every time really long time to wait for the responding, then another waiting time for data refreshing...