Expand my Community achievements bar.

🗣️ [Mentor Pratheep Arun Raj] 🌟 Adobe Analytics Community Mentorship Program 🌟

Administrator

Hello Team,

Welcome to the Adobe Analytics Community Mentorship program! This is the featured Community Discussion thread for your Adobe Analytics Community Mentor, Pratheep Arun Raj (@PratheepArunRaj), who will be here to guide and support you and your peers with your Adobe Analytics questions as you prepare for the Adobe Analytics Professional Developer Certification (Exam ID: AD0-E213)through to the end of the program. 

A little bit about your Adobe Analytics Community Mentor, Arun:

Black_Edited.jpg

Arun: Enterprise Architect (NextRow Digital) with 12+ years of experience in MIS, Analytics, Personalization and Customer Data Platform | Brand Ambassador, User Group Leader, Community Advisor in Adobe | Founder and Author of Terryn Winter Analytics (Blog Portal) | Holder of 8 Adobe Certifications across Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, and Adobe Audience Manager.

Aspirants mapped to Arun (@PratheepArunRaj) :

How to participate 

1. The Aspirants’ goal is to clear their Adobe Analytics Certification during program live July 21st, 2023 – September 6th, 2023
  2. Aspirants: Post your Questions in this thread to connect with Arun (aka @PratheepArunRaj), and your fellow Aspirant peers.  *You are all preparing for the same Certification, so feel free to use this space to share what you’re learning and collaborate! 
  3. Mentors with the most Certified Aspirants by the end of the program will be recognized, and Aspirants with the highest number of Accepted Solutions in the Analytics Community, along with their Certification, will be recognized by the end of program - wishing you all the best! 

Quick links 

Let's grow together! 

Cheers, 

Sean 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

34 Replies

Level 5

Hi @PratheepArunRaj @seanrobinson ,

Module 3 is yet to be shared I believe, can you please share that.

Thanks

Srikanth

Community Advisor

Hello @srikanthpogula , @Hindirala , @Arn_Fam , IP , @Kristine_Bee , @swapnilbhiungade7 , @souvikg79278577  , @senthilbasuvaraj !

It is time to grab the voucher for the examination.

You can now avail 50% waiver in the Mentorship Program through this voucher. 

Kindly complete the Voucher Form before 20th August and confirm us in this thread. Adobe will ship the voucher to your mail ID by 30th August.

It is a great opportunity and thus go for it without any second thought.

Thank You, Pratheep Arun Raj B (Arun) | NextRow DigitalTerryn Winter Analytics

Community Advisor

Hello @srikanthpogula , @Hindirala , @Arn_Fam , IP , @Kristine_Bee , @swapnilbhiungade7 , @souvikg79278577  , @senthilbasuvaraj !

Sorry for the late update. Here you go with Module 3.

Community Advisor

Here you go with Module 4.

I will try to create a summary of all these modules next week ironing out some of the important topics.

Until that, just keep working on the modules shared earlier.

Thank You, Pratheep Arun Raj B (Arun) | NextRow Digital | Terryn Winter Analytics

Community Advisor

Here you go with Module 5.

Unable to park time for topic consolidation. Before we give out all the modules, I will make sure that the topics are listed precisely.

Until that, just keep working on the modules shared.

Thank You, Pratheep Arun Raj B (Arun) | NextRow Digital | Terryn Winter Analytics

Community Advisor

Here you go with the final module, Module 6.

Community Advisor

When are you all planning to appear for the certification? Or, already appeared?

Let me know if we need to wind up some important points before you appear for the certification.

Hoping to hear from you all.

Level 5

Hi @PratheepArunRaj , I am planning in October (yet to schedule). I lost track after Module 3 due to office work. I am trying to complete the other modules now.

Community Advisor

Hello @srikanthpogula ! Okay. Complete the same and reach me for any queries. If needed, we can go for a quick revision once the modules are completed.