Expand my Community achievements bar.

🗣️ [Mentor Asheesh Pandey] 🌟 Adobe Analytics Community Mentorship Program 🌟

Administrator

Hello Team,

Welcome to the Adobe Analytics Community Mentorship program! This is the featured Community Discussion thread for your Adobe Analytics Community Mentor, Asheesh Pandey (aka @Asheesh_Pandey), who will be here to guide and support you and your peers with your Adobe Analytics questions as you prepare for the Adobe Analytics Expert Business Practitioner Certification (Exam ID: AD0-EE208)through to the end of the program. 

Aspirants mapped to Asheesh Pandey (aka @Asheesh_Pandey):

How to participate 

1. The Aspirants’ goal is to clear their Adobe Analytics Certification during program live July 21st, 2023 – September 6th, 2023
  2. Aspirants: Post your Questions in this thread to connect with Asheesh Pandey (aka @Asheesh_Pandey), and your fellow Aspirant peers.  *You are all preparing for the same Certification, so feel free to use this space to share what you’re learning and collaborate! 
  3. Mentors with the most Certified Aspirants by the end of the program will be recognized, and Aspirants with the highest number of Accepted Solutions in the Analytics Community, along with their Certification, will be recognized by the end of program - wishing you all the best! 

Quick links 

Let's grow together! 

Cheers, 

Sean 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

43 Replies

Level 2

Thank so much for coming back @JChana! I have been thinking of this for some time but wasn't quite sure on what the best practice would be. This is a good confirmation for me to start this conversation!

Once again, thank you!

Prince

Community Advisor

@PrinceOb1You raise an excellent point. Traditional pageview metrics and pageview related metrics don't translate well to mobile and app environments. In 2023, many analytics solutions are moving towards event-based data layers instead.

To redefine bounce rate for audio content, I would focus on engagement metrics for podcasts and videos. For example, we could consider listeners who stream less than 10% of a podcast episode to have low engagement, similar to a bounce.

The key is tracking meaningful events like "play clicked", "fast forwarded", "episode completed" etc. Then we can calculate the percentage of users who only trigger early events vs listening to most of the content.

By studying user listening patterns, we can find the right thresholds to indicate whether someone truly engaged with an episode or "bounced" quickly. The metrics need to tie closely to how users consume audio content specifically. @JChana shared interesting ideas on it. Please let me know if any other ideas come to mind!

Level 2

Another interesting thought!

I was wondering that maybe we should have a document or reference place where alternatives to such predefined metrics (calculated ones) should be listed by industry experts. Please share if you know of any such blogs that we can refer to. 

Thank you!!!

Prince

Level 3

Hi @Asheesh_Pandey  and @seanrobinson 

I am having difficulties scheduling my exam on examity.

Do we have any adobe number to contact regarding certification services

Who would be the person to contact regarding this

Thanks

Charu

Community Advisor

Hi @NimashaJain, It seems we are facing difficulties with exam portal examity. Is there someone in Adobe can help with those questions?

Thanks!

Asheesh

Administrator

@cparthasarathy @Asheesh_Pandey 

Please ensure you have successful login in Adobe Credential Management System - https://www.certmetrics.com/adobe

Then schedule and take exam on Examity.

Link to all the information in get certified tab https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/certification/program/technical-certifications/aa/aa-expert/...

In case you face an error, please mail me snapshot.

Community Advisor

Hi @Thomas_Ashley, @Kavitha1707,@princeob14@Cparthasarathy@MG63@AbhranilPal@JChana@sidharthmahajan

I recommend spending time this week closely reviewing the general tool knowledge and troubleshooting materials in Module 4.

The Analysis Workspace materials section will provide a great foundation for developing expertise with this essential Adobe Analytics tool. Gaining comfort with Analysis Workspace and its capabilities will be invaluable for your skills.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to me for any explanations or guidance you need along the way.

Expert Business Practitioner Module 4 ToolKit 

Level 2

Hi @Asheesh_Pandey  I was looking for a practice exam before scheduling, but I could not find anything listed under this list:

https://solutionpartners.adobe.com/content/solution/us/en/solution-partners/news/2022/06/adobe-certi...

By any chance do we have anything on these lines available?

Community Advisor

Hi @AbhranilPal

I would follow the steps.

1. Please ensure you have successful login in Adobe Credential Management System - https://www.certmetrics.com/adobe
  2. Go to the Adobe Certification Exam Prep Portal to take a practice test.
  3. Find your test exam   Screen Shot 2023-08-26 at 7.11.34 AM.png

Let me know if that doesn't work for you.

Thanks,

Asheesh

Level 2

Thanks @Asheesh_Pandey for your guidance, I have provisionally passed the exam. Waiting for the final reports to come in.

Community Advisor

@AbhranilPal Congratulations on your success! That's fantastic news, and I'm sure the final reports will reflect your hard work and dedication.

Level 2

Thanks @Asheesh_Pandey  got my scorecard now. Have earned the badge.

@seanrobinson @NimashaJain  thank you for initiating this, else would have procastinated my way past this.

Level 2

Fantastic news AbhranilPal! Any tips for others like me who are a little nervous? 

Do you have any ready reckoner to revise some key concepts that we tend to overlook in day-to-day work?

Thanks

Prince

Level 2

Hi @PrinceOb1 of the top of my head the questions that I stuggled a bit are related to Calculated metrics and Segments, and some of the visualization questions. Knowing the exact purpose of what each aspect of the above does will make life easy. Remaining questions would be straight forward given you have worked for a year++ on AA.

Community Advisor

Hi @Thomas_Ashley, @Kavitha1707,@princeob14@Cparthasarathy@MG63@AbhranilPal@JChana@sidharthmahajan 

We're in the home stretch! Module 5 is the final module before the AA Expert Business Practitioner Certification Exam.

Let's master analytics administration, data governance, and classification rule builder workflows. 

Stay focused, be thorough, and keep your end goal in mind. Your dedication will pay off with expanded expertise - you've got this!

Review the key concepts, study the admin console, and get hands-on with classification rule builder.

You’ve come so far already. One last push and you’ll be an Adobe Analytics expert! Reach out if you need any final tips before the big day.

Expert Business Practitioner Module 5 ToolKit 

Level 2

Hi @Asheesh_Pandey , I have now passed my exam. Thank you for providing all the necessary material and guidance. @seanrobinson @NimashaJain Thank you arranging this.

Community Advisor

@JChana Congratulations on passing your exam! I'm so glad the provided materials were helpful. It's a major accomplishment. Celebrate your big achievement!