Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

User Accounts

Level 2

Can I manage advertiser, agency, and user accounts differently in Adobe Media Optimizer?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi Parth,

Yes some level of customized access options are available, however, the best way to get it understand and customized as per your need is by contacting your assigned account manager as it will require an access and admin rights to select the role for different members.

Regards

Nidhi

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 4

Hi Parth,

Can you please elaborate your question - what do you mean by 'differently'? wondering if it is to do with providing different access levels to the same account Or assigning different accounts?

Regards

Nidhi

Level 2

Hi Nidhi,

I should have been clearer.

I want to give different levels of access to users under the same account. For example someone could only access the display campaign whereas someone could only have access to reports. Is it possible to give custom privileges?

Thanks,

Parth

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi Parth,

Yes some level of customized access options are available, however, the best way to get it understand and customized as per your need is by contacting your assigned account manager as it will require an access and admin rights to select the role for different members.

Regards

Nidhi