Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Search Marketing via AMO

Level 2

Hi,

I'm considering to create a search marketing campaign. What capabilities does AMO have in that respect?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi suzanne14995!

AMO supports search marketing campaigns for a variety of engines, including Google, Bing, Yahoo, Gemini, Baidu, Yahoo JP, as well as a few more less known engines. AMO allows you to have one place to go to see all of the data associated with your search campaigns, as well as report off the data. AMO also has advanced bidding algorithms that optimize for the search campaigns that are producing the most revenue for your company. I work with companies every day helping them maximize the benefit they get from AMO so feel free to ask any specific questions!

Josh

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi suzanne14995!

AMO supports search marketing campaigns for a variety of engines, including Google, Bing, Yahoo, Gemini, Baidu, Yahoo JP, as well as a few more less known engines. AMO allows you to have one place to go to see all of the data associated with your search campaigns, as well as report off the data. AMO also has advanced bidding algorithms that optimize for the search campaigns that are producing the most revenue for your company. I work with companies every day helping them maximize the benefit they get from AMO so feel free to ask any specific questions!

Josh