Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Bidding on all keywords

Level 1

I have about 500000 keywords. But I see that only 358932 bids were set yesterday. Why the difference?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

That's a good question!

Adobe Media Optimizer evaluates bids for all the keywords in an optimized Portfolio. If there is no change in the bid (i.e. it is the same bid that was set yesterday), then we do not need to change the bid for the keyword. The bid from yesterday can continue on the Search Engine. 

If you see bids executed for 358932 keywords, that means those keywords had a different bid than the bid that was set the day before. The bids are being evaluated for all keywords though. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

That's a good question!

Adobe Media Optimizer evaluates bids for all the keywords in an optimized Portfolio. If there is no change in the bid (i.e. it is the same bid that was set yesterday), then we do not need to change the bid for the keyword. The bid from yesterday can continue on the Search Engine. 

If you see bids executed for 358932 keywords, that means those keywords had a different bid than the bid that was set the day before. The bids are being evaluated for all keywords though.