Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Number of Portfolios and Objectives

Level 1

I am currently in the process of setting up a Search Portfolio. I have two main objectives (leads and revenue) and all the campaigns lead to both those objectives. Should all those campaigns be in 1 Portfolio? Or should I restructure my campaigns so there is 1 clear objective for the campaigns?

At the most basic level, I am asking if its better to have more campaigns in a Portfolio or less? Also, is it recommended that I have only 1 metric in the Objective?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

The AdLens optimization capability becomes more effective as the number of campaigns and ads in a portfolio increases because it has more choices to leverage to achieve the specified target.

If all your campaigns are leading to both the objectives (leads and revenue), then you could choose to create only 1 Portfolio. 

When you associate an objective to the Portfolio, you can choose two metrics, and weigh them based on their relative importance.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 1

The AdLens optimization capability becomes more effective as the number of campaigns and ads in a portfolio increases because it has more choices to leverage to achieve the specified target.

If all your campaigns are leading to both the objectives (leads and revenue), then you could choose to create only 1 Portfolio. 

When you associate an objective to the Portfolio, you can choose two metrics, and weigh them based on their relative importance.