Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Analyzing Campaign performance

Level 2

Hi, apart from the portfolio report and keyword report, what are the other reports/details I should look at to have a holistic idea of my campaign and portfolio performance?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi Dhanya,

There are various options available in 'Reports' link of the 'Insights and Reports' tab where you can explore various reports from 'Basic reports', 'Advanced Reports', 'Custom and Assist Report's options to understand the overall performance of your campaign or portfolio. Moreover, there is an 'advertising and insights' link as well under 'Insights and Reports' tab where you may find some more performance reports.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Nidhi

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi Dhanya,

There are various options available in 'Reports' link of the 'Insights and Reports' tab where you can explore various reports from 'Basic reports', 'Advanced Reports', 'Custom and Assist Report's options to understand the overall performance of your campaign or portfolio. Moreover, there is an 'advertising and insights' link as well under 'Insights and Reports' tab where you may find some more performance reports.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Nidhi