Expand my Community achievements bar.

Attention: Experience League Community will undergo scheduled maintenance on Tuesday, August 20th between 10-11 PM PDT. During this time, the Community and its content will not be accessible. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
SOLVED

Would like to use task constraint abbreviations on a report. - any suggestions?

Level 3

Documentation references use of abbreviations on task lists, such as ASAP, for As Soon As Possible

https://one.workfront.com/s/document-item?bundleId=workfront-classic&topicId=Content%2FManage_work%2...

How?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi, Jim.

Statuses, constraints, etc. default to the longer names when added to a report. I've had success with removing the "enum" lines via the text mode editor. In this case:

displayname=taskConstraint

linkedname=direct

namekey=taskConstraint

querysort=taskConstraint

textmode=true

valuefield=taskConstraint

valueformat=val

To test it, I removed the 3 text mode lines that reference "enum", and my view returned the abbreviation instead.

I hope that helps.

Harold

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi, Jim.

Statuses, constraints, etc. default to the longer names when added to a report. I've had success with removing the "enum" lines via the text mode editor. In this case:

displayname=taskConstraint

linkedname=direct

namekey=taskConstraint

querysort=taskConstraint

textmode=true

valuefield=taskConstraint

valueformat=val

To test it, I removed the 3 text mode lines that reference "enum", and my view returned the abbreviation instead.

I hope that helps.

Harold