Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!
SOLVED

Workload Balancer shows 0 hours

Level 1

Hi Community,

I have a strange problem from time to time. A project is assigned to an employee and the times are planned. The project is also displayed in the workload balancer for that day, but with 0 hours. What could be the reason for this and am I missing something?

Thank you for your feedback.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

Hey,

I was facing the same issue. Then i realized, that the task planned start and completion date "time" was outside the business hours (defined in the schedule). Movinge the time inside business hours fixed the issue.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @VanNucks - A task on the project is assigned to a user and it has hours, correct? Is there also a duration for that task? Hours won't show in the Workload Balancer if there is no duration associated. Hope that helps but let me know if I understood the problem incorrectly!

Level 1

Hi @VictoriaLinn,

thanks for your feedback. You are right, durations were planned, they are on a 0.25h level.

Best,
VanNucks

Correct answer by
Level 1

Hey,

I was facing the same issue. Then i realized, that the task planned start and completion date "time" was outside the business hours (defined in the schedule). Movinge the time inside business hours fixed the issue.

Level 1

Hi @Frank774,

that´s it, thank you for your feedback. Would never thought about it, but now it´s clear. The employees are working in an asian timezone and this was not adapted.

Best,

VanNucks