Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for our Coffee Break Sweepstakes on July 16th! Come ask your questions or share your use cases on Creative Briefs for a chance to win a piece of Workfront swag!

Workfront Third Party Consultants

Level 5
Hi, Does anyone have any experience working with a Workfront third party consultant? Specifically regarding how best to leverage Workfront to meet your business objectives and optimize your processes? If so- could you share the names and perhaps your experience? Also- does anyone have experience connecting two separate instances through a third party integration? If so- could you share what you did, and how you did it? tks! Karen
7 Replies

Level 10
Hi Karen, In Australia, we deal with Work Management Australia. They introduced us to Workfront and helped us with our initial implementation. Presuming you're in North America and looking at doing some integration, my guess is that Doug Den Hoed (www.atappstore.com) would be able to help or at least point you in the right direction :) Regards, David

Level 3
Hi Karen, We used Aurotech for our initial implementation. I am currently researching CapabilitySource for some API work we want to do this year. Contacts: Aurotech: Daniel Z. Flannery, Sr. Account Executive,

Level 2
We've used Bond Consulting since our implementation more than two years ago. They can provide whatever level of support and consulting you need with Workfront. Great to work with and very flexible.

Level 3
Can you provide their contact information? Thanks, Connie

Level 5
All the partner information is here: https://www.workfront.com/it/marketplace/partners/ Bond Group, Leappoint, and CapabilitySource are the 3 biggest enterprise partners in the US. AtAppStore is great for small business support and as a power tool kit. Now I might be biased, but think that CapabilitySource is best. -- Melinda Layten, Senior Consultant Work Management Improvement CapabilitySource Phone: (484) 505-6855 site: "https://www.capabilitysource.com" www.capabilitysource.com email: "mailto:melinda.layten@capabilitysource.com" melinda.layten@capabilitysource.com<

Level 5
Thanks everyone, I'm going to check some of these folks out! Karen

Level 2
I second David's comment on Bond Group. I just finished a small scale project with them that required a bit of custom development within Workfront to move an external process into the platform and set us up for the possibility of integrating with another enterprise tool (SAP) in the future. They were so flexible, competent, and engaged throughout the entire process!