Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!
SOLVED

Workfront Study for System Admins on "Best Practices" Catalog

Employee

We want to talk to Workfront system admins about a best practices catalog, which will allow us to make configuration recommendations throughout a customer's journey with Workfront. The catalog is intended to help customers who are maturing their work management practices and experiencing growing pains as new teams join their instances.

This study will take approximately 45 minutes. Please let me know if none of these times work for you. I will find a time that does!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

This study is now closed. Thank you for participating.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee

Hi Everyone,

We are looking for ANY system admins to participate in this study now. The designer just messaged me that they'd really like to talk to a few more people.

Please sign up if you have any interest in talking about a best practices catalog!

https://calendly.com/wf-product-research/best-practices-catalog

Employee

Hey Everyone!

Still looking for a few more system admins to participate! This is a really great study. You have the ears of a lot of people in Product.

Thanks!

Correct answer by
Employee

This study is now closed. Thank you for participating.