Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

WFPro Live Deep Dive - Multi-Form Intake Workflows for Marketing

Level 10

Happy Tuesday Workfront Community,

Several recent posts in One related to configuring Workfront for marketing workflows and/or custom forms have caught my attention. For example, the posts on Routing Marketing Requests and Governance on Objects begin to scratch the surface of what needs to be considered when attempting workflow configurations. However, answering these questions in discussion boards can be challenging to say the least.

This topic came up again during a recent conversation with some friends so we recorded an impromptu WFPro Live Deep Dive on the topic, which you can read all about in this blog post. It's full of tips, tricks, best practices and conversation that all administrators can benefit from, especially those looking to optimize marketing operations and traffic management but are intimidated by the complexity of the configuration.

This event has also been published in the live archives. I hope you find this information useful on your journey to a successful configuration of your marketing workflows. Let me know if you have questions or comments.

Thanks,

Narayan

1 Reply