Expand my Community achievements bar.

Workfront's DAM solution

Level 1
Our creative department has been struggling with how to most effectively manage our assets (images, icons, fonts, charts, etc.). We've been with Workfront for over a year now, but at the time we signed up for Workfront chose to hold off on the DAM due to the cost - at the time I believe we were looking at $30,000 per year. I would be very interested in hearing from members who are using the Workfront DAM solution, what they like/dislike, how it compares to similar solutions, would they renew, etc. Thank you, Tim McAdams Senior Manager, Production FS Investments
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 1
We have been in WF for a year now and launched the DAM last fall. We are really enjoying it. Legal and compliance approvals are very important to us so it's been very helpful in tracking assets that are about to expire. It's also helped with photography and broadcast usage. It's cut down on the amount of requests for logos and style guides. And it's given more people visibility to what we're doing. For us it's been a big plus. Macy Miller

Level 2
We have been using it, but I think it's pretty expensive for what it is. Google drive has many of the same features. I have had several 1:1 consultations to try and figure out what makes it better than Google Drive. Rae