Expand my Community achievements bar.

Massive user reset?

Level 10
Suddenly yesterday afternoon, users started commenting to me that their tabs were disappearing. All of them had personal customizations (added tabs in reporting area). I don't know how I would have done a massive reset, and I don't see any of them being able to fathom out the "resetUser" link, so I don't think they did it to themselves. Thoughts? -skye
3 Replies

Level 7
Did you change their access? As in changing from a requester to worker or worker to planner? In my experience that will wipe out all custom tabs that were not defined in a layout template. I had to learn that one the hard way. Richard Carlson Behr Process Corporation

Level 8
If you make any updates to the layout template that's assigned to that user, it will wipe out any additions/changes they made themselves. Adina

Level 10
thanks folks. I didn't make any changes to user license (access). I did make changes to the layout template, but this was months ago, when I was setting up Home--and no one was affected by that change. Or if they were, it's been in the last 24 hours. -skye