Expand my Community achievements bar.

Workfront Product Managers Visiting New York: Let's Meet!

Level 5
Hello everyone! I'm Hayk, the product manager over Workfront's native integrations, and we also have Vazgen Babayan here - the product manager over the resource management suite in Workfront. Me and Vazgen will be visiting New York right after LEAP from May 5th to 10th, and would have greatly appreciated the opportunity to have some on-site visits to your companies to learn more about your usage of Workfront, including integration cases (Salesforce, Jira, G Suite, MS Office... you name it), and also discuss our new resource management tools - Resource Planner and Resource Scheduling. During our visits we would like to get an idea on how the heavy users of the aforementioned areas - resource management and integrations - are using the application, and expect the visit to take from 2 to 4 hours, depending on their availability. We will provide insight into the upcoming roadmap for our respective areas of the application, as well as make potential suggestions for implementing Workfront's best practices, including leveraging your company's efficiency by using our powerful resource management tools. Let us know here if you are interested! Thank you. Hayk Falakyan Workfront
2 Replies

Level 2
Hi! We would love to participate in this. We do not have any complex integrations, only one with an internal system. But would love to hear more about the resource planner. Danya Porter Bloomberg L.P.

Level 5
Hi Danya. Thanks for your willingness to meet, we would love to visit you at Bloomberg! Please feel free to contact me and Vazgen directly at haykfalakyan@workfront.com and vazgenbabayan@workfront.com so we can work out the schedule. Vazgen is our best source of info about Workfront's resource management tools :) Hayk Falakyan Workfront