Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!
SOLVED

Workfront Pop up for notifications?

Level 2

Is there any method to have a pop up or something visible when a notification comes in?

Sometimes the notifications pile up and no one is noticing them. Sort of like when you receive emails you can have a setting where a pop up on the top left of screen appears.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

There isn't a desktop notification for WF notifications like Outlook has, for example.

Is your org using Teams? If so, I encourage you to check out the WF Plugin for Teams - when you set up what notifications you want to receive via Teams chat (instead of email), each notification comes through as a new Teams ping - that's the closest thing I can think of something that's more noticeable aside from the normal email notifications. Note, not all Teams notification options for WF are the same as the email WF notification options. So for example, I choose to get a Teams notification when I'm included in a thread or a direct update instead of an email. 
More on this plug-in here - link not working for me right now but search this in documentation: 

Madalyn_Destafney_0-1686834133358.png
There is a native integrations/plug-ins panel on 6.20 if you'd like to register to ask any questions there, again link not working for me but go to the Events for WF and it's there!

If you found this helpful, please mark correct to help others that may have the same question : )

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

There isn't a desktop notification for WF notifications like Outlook has, for example.

Is your org using Teams? If so, I encourage you to check out the WF Plugin for Teams - when you set up what notifications you want to receive via Teams chat (instead of email), each notification comes through as a new Teams ping - that's the closest thing I can think of something that's more noticeable aside from the normal email notifications. Note, not all Teams notification options for WF are the same as the email WF notification options. So for example, I choose to get a Teams notification when I'm included in a thread or a direct update instead of an email. 
More on this plug-in here - link not working for me right now but search this in documentation: 

Madalyn_Destafney_0-1686834133358.png
There is a native integrations/plug-ins panel on 6.20 if you'd like to register to ask any questions there, again link not working for me but go to the Events for WF and it's there!

If you found this helpful, please mark correct to help others that may have the same question : )

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )