Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Workfront Boards: Reporting on Cards

Level 2

So I think I know the answer to this one but thought in case it had appeared on a development roadmap since I last explored it, it was worth asking.

I'm building a "basic board" in Workfront where I don't have a need to link the cards to issues or tasks at present, its just helpful to have cards, task lists, comments and statuses against tickets.

Am I right in thinking that, because cards are not standard elements of the Workfront structure of tasks, issues, projects, etc, it's not currently possible to produce any reporting based on unlinked cards?

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Don't quote me on this, but I believe board-related reporting is one of the future enhancements with the overall future reporting improvements. @NicholeVargas ,reporting guru, do you have insight to confirm?

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Don't quote me on this, but I believe board-related reporting is one of the future enhancements with the overall future reporting improvements. @NicholeVargas ,reporting guru, do you have insight to confirm?

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

Employee

@RT_Ops ... Madalyn's reply is spot on. One of the primary enhancements we plan on making available through the new Canvas Dashboard reporting options is to allow you to include data from Boards ...and other newer parts of the Workfront application that are not currently reportable. This includes things like the new Document Approvals and Workfront Planning capabilities.