Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Work Planners/Traffic Managers Needed for Discovery

Level 4
Hello! One of our designers is requesting to speak with ~5 work planners about how content is moved through Workfront. In other words, how do you move work from "opportunity" to "done?" What does this process look like for you? She's interested in learning about workflows and where people's documents live (i.e., in Workfront, on your desktop, etc.). Sign up below if you'd be interested in talking to one of our designers. Time slots are 45 minutes. Elissa Lauber Workfront UX Researcher
7 Replies

Level 1
Hi Elissa, Thanks for sharing! Just curious if the designer plans to share what she finds out with the WF community? I would love to also hear how others are moving content through Workfront. Thanks, Rachael Rachel Holmes Catholic Relief Services

Community Advisor
Just signed up, thanks for the invite!! @Megan Keller , interested? Sheri Whitten Gordon Food Service

Level 4
Rachel, This is a great question! I will check with the designer, but I don't see why we couldn't share what we find on here. I think it'd be great to relay what we learn! Elissa Elissa Lauber Workfront

Level 4
Thanks, Sheri! Always a pleasure talking to you. Elissa Lauber Workfront

Level 4
We've had 5 people sign up, so I'm removing the link to the study. Thanks, everyone! Elissa Lauber Workfront

Level 3
If you need anyone else I would be interested in signing up for this, especially to learn from others as other people have mentioned here. Cameron Howitt

Level 4
Hi Cameron, I will definitely be in touch! Let me see if the designer wants to re-open the link or if we'll include you in the next round of discovery/testing. Thank you! Elissa Elissa Lauber Workfront