Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Conditionally Formatting Specific Time on Planned Due Date

Level 2
Hi All, I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out how to conditional format a planned due date of a task. We have had some issues where tasks are not recalculating upon timeline change or page refresh as they should. A task that was changed from a .5d to a 1 day still showed as 9 AM to 1 PM, but duration is 1 Day. I noticed this on a few projects. When calling support they helped me fix the issues by fixed by manually recalculating the timeline. I am not sure all users in my group will notice the issue and want to make it clear when a planned due date is set to 1 PM it highlights a color so they can eyeball if that looks right or not and recalculate the timeline if need be. I went into the conditional formatting for the planned due date column and could not find this as an option specific to time and not date and time, would it be possible to do this in text edit, just check if time is 1 PM or even 9-1 or 1-5 to cover all possible cases? If so what code would I need to use? Thanks in advance for your help. Randi Randi Rettig Philadelphia WF Admin Arcus Medica
0 Replies