Expand my Community achievements bar.

Wondering if there is a way to include 3 separate statuses into one grouping on a report.

Level 2

For example, we have 3 statuses: Approved, Approved (Design In Progress), Approved (Design Completed) and on the report we would like all of those statuses (which all equate to Approved) to all display under the grouping Approved. I am assuming you can with some sort of Text Mode utilizing the status key...but have been unsuccessful. Thanks in advance!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Employee

Hi Laura,

Technically, this should be possible, but it really depends on the status you're using, the type of report you're trying to build. If you can give us a little more information maybe people can help you out with some text mode!

Kyna

Level 2

The report I need help with is a Project report with the following Grouping Text Mode. The report is Grouped by Program:Name and then by Project:Status. I would like to condense these 3 statuses (Approved, Approved (Design In Progress), and Approved (Design Complete)) into 1 group (labeled Approved) that falls under the Project:Status grouping. Currently the report is displaying all statuses into different headings (Planning, In Progress, Approved, Approved (Design In Progress), Approved (Design Complete), Complete and I would like all of the Approved statuses to all be included into 1 status "Approved"." Hope that make sense :)

group.0.linkedname=program

group.0.namekey=view.relatedcolumn

group.0.valuefield=program:name

group.0.namekeyargkey.0=program

group.0.namekeyargkey.1=name

group.0.iscollapsed=true

group.0.valueformat=string

group.1.enumclass=com.attask.common.constants.ProjectStatusEnum

group.1.linkedname=direct

group.1.namekey=status

group.1.valuefield=status

group.1.iscollapsed=true