Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Who's going to LEAP?

Level 5
I just got approval to go to LEAP- I'm so excited! We have 3-4 folks going. It would be great if folks from the community forum, going to LEAP could meet up? Either formally or informally (maybe they could add a networking session for community forum members???). or give us a coveted LEAP button so we're identifiable to each other??? OR- we schedule something on our own - maybe on the free night. Just throwing it out there. I find this community so helpful, and would love to meet any of your in person. tks! Karen Karen Rutz Harvard Alumni Affairs and Development
36 Replies

Level 1
I'll be there! Out of curiosity-- does anybody have any info about the prerequisites for the Training Track? Interested in some of the sessions there, but I want to make sure I'm going about it properly. Thanks! :) Louie Sullivan UJA Federation of NY

Level 4
Me and my crew are going! Myself and 2 other colleagues will be presenting one of the session topics, but so far I think we have a total of 6. I also am really looking forward to it. I'll do my best to meet as many of you in person as possible! Jaclyn Reiter, PMP, SA Equifax, Inc.

Level 8
I just got approved today to go, this will be my 4th year attending! I'll be presenting with two of my colleagues from Cisco (not sure what day yet). That would be fun to have a community meet-up.

Level 8
Hi Karen, I'm so glad you posted this! For the past two years I haven't been approved to go to Leap. This year I'm going and I'm so excited! Unfortunately, this is the first time that there's only one from my company attending, so I will be flying solo and looking to make some connections quickly! Would love to meet up with you or anyone else who's responded to this post! Feel free to email me directly if you or anyone else want to try and meet up at the conference! speterson@divcom.com Thanks! Sydney Peterson Diversified Communications, Inc.

Level 2
I will be there! I hope to put faces to a lot of the names I see on here. Look for me, I will also be co-presenting a session on reporting. Trae Winterton Workfront

Level 10
@Alison Milbury is going to have a big bill pay for all of us going!! Have they opened up registration for any of the sessions yet? I have been out of loop the past two weeks and want to make sure I didn't miss the announcement. Michael Lebowitz GuideWell Connect

Level 3
Can't wait! We have four going this year!!! Jennifer Franz SAE International

Level 2
Equinox will be at Leap. Looking forward to WF Therapy and swapping secrets. Gisela Delgado Equinox Holdings, Inc.

Level 5
@Michael Lebowitz Registration for sessions is not open yet, but you can check out the schedule "https://www.workfront.com/leap/">here ! I don't think I'm going to be able to buy everyone dinner, but I will have a special button for community members... So come and find me at the booth to get one! ;) Alison Milbury Workfront Community Manager

Level 2
We didn't get budget approval either. L Last year was awesome and as a new to Workfront company the classes were extremely helpful in our implementation and roll out. 1 Verizon Way | Basking Ridge, NJ 07920 Stef Slobuski | ( (908) 559-8606 | : (973) 476-7011 * : Stefania.Slobuski@VerizonWireless.com The information contained in this message and any attachment may be proprietary, confidential and privileged or subject to the work product doctrine and thus protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by replying to this message and deleting it and all copies and backups thereof. Thank you.

Level 9
Update: Officially got word yesterday that I'm going, along with 4 others! Anthony Pernice Healthcare Consultancy Group

Level 7
I'M GOING ! Sooooo stoked (does that terminology date me?)....last minute kinda decision...I want to take ALL the sessions. need some Harry Potter magic (completely different dated scenario than "stoked") Tegwyn Stockdale Baycare Health System, Inc.

Level 2
Two here from UJA Federation of New York attending this year as well! We are new to the user community and looking forward to meeting other users and admins. We officially Launched Workfront in October to our Marketing Department and have been rolling the system out in phases to new groups since that time. Do the veterans have any tips for a first time Leap Attendee? Jim Maron UJA Federation of NY

Level 10
Be sure to book the hotel the conference is being held in, if possible. Surprising how often you'll need to go back to the room for something. Also, this hotel appears to be away from everything else. So getting to & from might be a hassle. Take whatever seminars fit your needs. They've done a good job the past one or two conferences in offering sessions for all skill/experience levels from beginner to advanced. So look for that in the session write up. Also, some sessions do fill up. So sign up now. Vic Alejandro, PMP, CSM | IT Program Manager Denver Water | t: (303-628-7262) | c: (303-319-6473) "http://www.denverwater.org/"> http://www.denverwater.org INTEGRITY | VISION | PASSION | EXCELLENCE | RESPECT

Level 2
The legal industry will be represented; this will be my third year but the first time with a colleague. I'll be presenting a session on adoption and implementation (Cloudy with a Chance of Adoption..). See you all there! Would love to connect. Chelsea Terwilliger Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP

Level 10
Do you say, "the jury will disregard that last statement" a lot during the presentation? Or "I'll allow it, but you better be going somewhere with this question"? Is so, I'm signing up now �� Vic Alejandro, PMP, CSM | IT Program Manager Denver Water | t: (303-628-7262) | c: (303-319-6473) "http://www.denverwater.org/"> http://www.denverwater.org INTEGRITY | VISION | PASSION | EXCELLENCE | RESPECT