Expand my Community achievements bar.

Where is the linked original request issue?

Level 2

In the "old experience", I could go into the overview of the project and click a link that would take me to the original request issue from which I converting to a project. I don't see anyway to get back to that original project request anymore. In Project Details > Overview there's a Project Relationships section, but that only takes me back to the template used to create the project, not the actual request queue. Anyone have any ideas how to see the original request?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

5 Replies

Community Advisor

It's still in the Overview section, toward the bottom in the "Project Relationships" box. BUT check your layout template, because it can also be turned on/off there. If it's turned off you won't see it in the Overview.

Level 4

In the layout template settings, it's the "This Resolves" box at the project level.

Level 2

Thanks both of you. I checked my Layout Template by going to Setup > Interface > Layout Templates. That box is checked. Is this where you were indicating to go? The Project Relationships section has always been visible in my Overview screen, but it's only linking to the template that was used to create the project. I want to have access to the original request that the project is tied to as I did before in the old version.

0690z000009CrlJAAS.png

Level 4

Not sure what to tell you then, Thomas. See my attached screen shot for what it should look like.

Level 2

Oh, okay. Thanks for sharing. Yeah mine definitely doesn't look like that. I guess time to put a help request in. Thank you.