Expand my Community achievements bar.

Attention: Experience League Community will undergo scheduled maintenance on Tuesday, August 20th between 10-11 PM PDT. During this time, the Community and its content will not be accessible. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

When I use the code below, I'm able to erase the existing project sharing and create a new project sharing. Instead of removing the old project sharing and adding a new one, how can I update the project sharing?

Level 3

When I use the code below, I'm able to erase the existing project sharing and create a new project sharing.

Instead of removing the old project sharing and adding a new one, how can I update the project sharing?

Code I'm using in Workfront API Body:

{
"accessRules": [

{
"accessorID": "64bad82634543dda7e63de881230fc",
"accessorObjCode": "TEAMOB",
"coreAction": "EDIT"
}
}

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 2

The TEAMOB  object code references a Team object, not a Project. I am not sure how this could have any effect on Project settings.

Can you be more specific? What endpoint are you sending this to?

Level 1
If Project is shared with "Team A". I want to add project sharing with "Team B". If I use code I mentioned screenshot, it replace "Team A" with "Team B".

I hope this clarifies you.

Level 2

I see. Try using the coreAction of "ADD" in place of EDIT.

Level 3

Getting Error: "The operation failed with an error. [422] Invalid Parameter: coreAction value "ADD""