Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

When i have my projects page open, does anyone know what the difference between these two filters are? "My Projects" and "Projects i own"

Level 3

When i have my projects page open, does anyone know what the difference between these two filters are? "My Projects" and "Projects i own" When i use "projects I own" it shows all the projects I have created. When I use "my projects" it shows all the projects have created and a few more. Ones that I am not or shouldn't be part of. Trying to determine the different between those two filters.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 8

My Projects includes any projects that you are on (ie assigned to a task within that project). Even if you are not assigned to anything, you may be added to the People tab under Staffing.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 8

My Projects includes any projects that you are on (ie assigned to a task within that project). Even if you are not assigned to anything, you may be added to the People tab under Staffing.

Level 5

If you're looking to do more, I found a great post related to this, called Report showing projects shared with User. We implemented this because I really think 'projects shared with me' is a much-needed default filter!