Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

When building a custom form and selecting the "Date" field is there a way to specify or call attention to a specific date? For example, creative ads are due May 15th. Thanks!

Level 3

3 Replies

Community Advisor

I would probably just drop a descriptive text field right beside it. So basically have my date field, and then beside it a short line that says "Creative ads are due May 15."

Level 3

Ok. Thank you for the response. I was hoping for something a little more obvious. The descriptive field is only visible if a user hovers or clicks over the question mark. Also, I want to use one custom form for the entire year. I don't want to have to update the form each month.

Thanks,

Greg

Community Advisor

https://one.workfront.com/s/article/Create-a-Custom-Form-565122635?language=en_US

You can read about the difference between “descriptive text” fields and “instructions” using the link above.

Regardless, there isn’t a great way to handle content that needs to constantly change, before the form is submitted.